Yes, you can! This document covers adding the "This Week at Bren" calendar to a layer you can add to your Google Calendar. We review the methods using the google web calendar interface and the google calendar app (available on android and mac). If you are using other calendar applications you can probably add the calendar via a documented "add ical calendar" for that application.
The Google Calendar ical link you'll want to use is -
First you will login to Google Calendar on a computer. You will basically do the following steps -
- Mid lower left - click + (to the right of "Add a coworker's calendar)
- Select "From URL"
- Paste the link above
- Click "ADD CALENDAR"
- You'll have the option of changing the color of any of the layers
Video on this process here
Now, to see this calendar layer on your phone / Tablet
- Start the Google Calendar Application
- Click on the 3 horizontal lines or (hamburger button)
- Scroll down to Settings at the very bottom
- Find you UCSB account and if you don't see "This Week at Bren", click "Show More"
- Select "This Week at Bren" and change the toggle to "Sync"
- Click back through the menus and you'll now see "This Week at Bren" layered onto your calendar. * note you can always turn the display of that layer off / on very easily now that it has been added to your phone.