Steps for the student -
- Login to Myplan
- Find the plan with the tag "Course Removed ..." and select it.
- Copy the Plan ** if you can an error see "two drafts" below
- Select the new plan
- Make any modifications to this plan and run Check Schedule
- When ready, Submit the plan
two drafts: You can only have one draft copy of a plan with a specialization. If you already have a draft copy of your primary specialization, you won't be able to copy the archived one to a draft copy to work from. You can either work from your current draft copy, or delete the current draft copy and try the "copy" step again.
Courses that are in the Bren Schedule, may in some cases not be able to be taught in that particular quarter. A student might have selected that course in their MyPlan approved plan.
The student affairs office will do the following -
Remove the course from the availability for that specific quarter and year.
Add any new availability for that course.
Plans with a status of approved or pending-review will have the following done:
- Notify the students via email of this change with suggestions for alternate courses.
- Prefix the plan's tag with "Course Removed, Please copy/modify/resubmit -"
- Remove that course from the plan
Plans with a status other than approved or pending-review will have the following done:
- Remove that course from the plan ** no notification or notes.