If you need to schedule an appointment with Bren Faculty or Staff you'll need to use your UCSB Google Calendar account.
Key Points -
- Use the account UCSBnetID@ucsb.edu when logging into the Google Calendar
- You may use the Google Calendar to schedule appointments with Staff and Faculty.
Log in and view a calendar:
- Login to https://google.com/calendar
- In the text box for Other calendars, type the person's name and select the one with the "@ucsb.edu"
- You are now viewing your Calendar and the other person's calendar.
- You can hide or view the other person's calendar items by clicking on the person's name.
To Schedule an appointment:
- Highlight the time period you think is open
- Enter a subject for this meeting in the "what" field
- Click "edit event"
- Add a description of the metting
- In the text box under "Add: Guest | Rooms, etc." type the persons name and select the "@ucsb.edu" account, other choose the "@bren.ucsb.edu" account.
- Click "Find a time" to confirm the time has no conflicts.
- You can optionally change the time in that interface by dragging the selected time block.
- You can click on "Event Details" and change other information.
- Click "Save"
- Click "Send"
- You will receive an email if the person "accepts the meeting".