Bren students can directly schedule the following three rooms: Bonsai (4402), Visitor Center, Manzanita (4329).
All other rooms are reserved by emailing scheduling staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Viewing the Schedules
You can view the schedules of the rooms two ways: Web and Google Calendar. You must be logged in to Google Calendar; the web links may be more convenient.
Google Calendar (add them to your calendar first) -
- Login to google.com/calendar with (UCSBnetID@ucsb.edu)
- On the left hand side, where it says "Add a coworker's calendar" click the + just to the right
- select Browse Resources
- select bren
- Put a check mark on bren-rm-visitorcenter, bren-rm-bonsai4402 and bren-room-manzanita4329
- Click the top left arrow to leave settings
- You'll now see your calendar and all the rooms; You can turn on/off viewing the rooms on your calendar by clicking on them.
- You might need to change the colors on the rooms if they are similar to another calendar color you have.
Scheduling Bonsai, Visitor Center or Manzanita
** Please remember, all other rooms are reserved by emailing scheduling staff at email@example.com.
- First view the calendar of the room (bonsai, visitor center or manzanita) to find a time you think will work.
- Create a calendar event on your calendar, label it with your group project name or other identifier that will help identify the group meeting, suffix the event with your last name: Oceans GP (Miley)
- Add Guests by searching their first and last names.
- Add the room by clicking on "Rooms,etc.", type in bren-rm-b for Bonsai and click Add, if it doesn't appear it might be busy for the time you selected. You can uncheck the "Show only available".
- Click "Find a time" to make sure you have a time that is open for all
- Click Save
- Click the Send or Don't Send depending upon your preference (you'll generally send)