Yes! Our print management software includes a web printing feature. You can upload files (PDF, word, excel, ppt) to a website and print on one of our many printers. If you have a complicated print job, you might create a PDF from your application and then just upload the PDF.
- Connect to the wireless network BREN-WIFI or BREN-GUEST
- Go to bit.ly/brenwebprint or https://print.bren.ucsb.edu:48111/PMPWeb
- Put in your BREN credentials (the same one you use to get on BREN wireless)
- Click the Print tab in the upper left part of the webpage.
- Click "Select File To Upload" and find your file and select.
- When the files you want to print are uploaded click "Next>" in the lower right
- Select the Printer you want to print to, and set the printer settings (Copies, pages per sheet, duplex options, color, page range, etc). Then click the "Next>" button again. A list of our available printer can be found here: https://bren.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/207853003-List-of-Bren-Printers-and-Locations
We recommend for black and white jobs to be printed to oreo in the student mail room (2406)
- Now that you've queued the print job at the printer click you MUST click "Print Now" to have the document actually print
If you are a visitor -
- If you don't have a Bren Desktop account or Print only account, please stop by the Bren Compute team help desk (3516).